Saturday 14 December 2013

MY BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE 'CHETTIKULAM'




     
















































This post views one of the most beautiful village in the world. This village is known as CHETTIKULAM  . The name seems quite interesting but i don't know the story behind this name. Its my native place.Its a developing village people enjoy   most of their needs and facilities. This village and near by areas are totally green rich area. Its one of the best tourist site but tourism had not developed here. In this village most of the people are engaged in the field of agriculture. Its a beautiful place to send your free time. Its only 35 km  away from on of the  great tourist place ATHIRAPALLY . There are many place to visit in this village.The beauty of this village can't express through words. So you all are welcome to come and experience  this beautiful village. I am sure that you will like this village..........


(location of this chettikulam:  India/Kerala/Thrissur/Chalakudy/Chettilukam)

1 comment:

  1. Wow... wonderful pictures Antony...
    I live in UK and I live in the house right next to the "paal society" in chettikulum. Nammude family name is Chathely, and my fathers name is Joy. I am his oldest son, and seeing these pictures were very nostalgic and makes me want to come there again. Thanks for these wonderful set of pictures and I hope to see more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete